Come dressed to impress in your cosplay best from any video game title, be spotted by our cosplay guests-of-honour, and you might just get invited to strut your stuff in our cosplay runway showcase!
Our special cosplay guests will be roving around the convention floor from 1300 – 1500 hrs and 1600 – 1800 hrs on Saturday, 14 November, with TEN invites to the Cosplay Runway for cosplayers who catch their eye.
You can also register for the Cosplay Runway via this web form (successful applicants will be contacted via email no later than 11 November 2015).
All shortlisted Cosplay Runway participants are eligible to receive a pair of complimentary entry to GameStart 2015 on 15 November 2015 and GameStart 2015 premiums. Three (3) Cosplay Runway participants who most impress the judges with their showmanship during the runway will also receive exciting prizes from our sponsors! Details of prizes will be updated in the coming weeks.
- The Cosplay Runway is a pose-and-strut showcase that rewards cosplayers for their passionate commitment to costume artistry and showmanship.
- Shortlisted participants have to report to the Neo Tokyo Project booth no later than 1200 hrs in costume on 15 November 2015.
- The Cosplay Runway begins at 1300 hrs.
- Each participant will be given a minute on stage to strike iconic poses, while the emcee introduces them and the characters they portray.
- There will be a curtain call and photo opportunities for all participants on stage.
- Judges will each identify ONE (1) participant as a Judge’s Choice prize winner at the end of the Runway show.