Our mascot Alyse has become a familiar face for GameStart attendees, and this year, we’re looking for talented artists to give her a brand new look! 2 winners will be selected, and receive a free Doujin Market table each at GameStart 2017 (worth $400), plus the top designs will be featured on GameStart Asia’s official channels.
Design Theme: Cyberpunk
Contest Period: 4 May to 31 July (23:59hrs SGT)
Prizes: Top 2 entries will each win a Doujin Market booth at GameStart 2017 on 14 & 15 October 2017
Top 10 entries will be featured on official GameStart Asia channels
Please submit your artwork to email@example.com in PNG or JPG format (High-res, min A3 size) before 31st July 2017 23:59hrs. Winners will be announced on 30th August 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The art being submitted is original art created by you and does not violate any copyrights.
- The art being submitted is not subject to any third party intellectual property rights or trademarks.
- The art being submitted meets the requirements of the art contest listed above.
- You have read these terms and conditions and you understand and agree to them. Violation of any of these warrants will disqualify your submission from being considered as a contestant in the GameStart Art Contest.
- You may only submit one art entry per participant.
- Entries not submitted by the deadline or in a form that is required by this contest will not be considered for the art contest.
- To prevent judge bias, artwork may not be signed on the front.
- Submitted images may be used in publications in connection with the GameStart Aisa and the GameStart Art Contest.
- Submitted images may be used elsewhere in association with reporting of the GameStart Asia and the GameStart Art Contest.
- GameStart may also use the submitted art in other promotional and advertising material in support of its non-profit objective of developing our youth through arts in education. Such use includes, on the GameStart Asia website and possible brochures and other promotional materials.
- Decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.